March 2 - May 22:
- SPECIAL EXHIBITION: "PORTRAITS IN GRAY, A CIVIL WAR PHOTOGRAPHIC EXHIBITION." This exhibition will display over seventy images of Civil War Soldiers from the collection of David Wynn Vaughan that were curated by the Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History, Kennesaw, Georgia. Visitors will have the opportunity to view these images, reflect on their lives and stories, and learn their fates. This will be an experience you do not want to miss! Phone: 478-445-4545
- GCSU JAZZ BAND. The Plaza and GCSU are once again teaming up to bring you a night of wonderfully talented local college students! The Jazz Band is coming to The Plaza for a night that promises to be filled with great music! The show starts at 7:30 p.m. For more information visit www.ThePlazaArtsCenter.com
- MADISON CONFIDENTIAL! at Steffen Thomas Museum of Art located in Buckhead - For more information, visit www.steffenthomas.org
- SWAMP STOMP 5K FOR KAYE Gatewood Schools is excited to announce that the 7th Annual Swamp Stomp 5K for Kaye is scheduled for Sunday, March 15. The day will kick-off with a One Mile Fun Run at 2:30 p.m. followed by the 5K at 3 p.m. For more information visit http://gatewoodschool.com/node/95
- 190TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION OF GENERAL LAFAYETTE’S 1825 VISIT TO MILLEDGEVILLE. On March 27, 2015, Mr. William Usery, Jr., Secretary of Labor under President Gerald Ford, the Citizens of Milledgeville Georgia, Georgia College and State University, and Georgia Military College intend to host the 190th anniversary celebration of General Lafayette's 1825 visit to Milledgeville. The Friday, March 27, 2015 celebration will include a morning parade through downtown Milledgeville, a welcome ceremony for "General Lafayette", a community picnic on the grounds of the former state capitol, now the campus of Georgia Military College, exhibits and lectures at Georgia's Old Capital Museum, a sunset community public gathering at the "Governor's Mansion", and an evening community concert held on the campus of Georgia College and State University.
- Madison-Morgan Conservancy Membership SupperTo be held at Rather Barn @ Malcom’s Crossroads 7:00pm. Members: $35/person Non-members: $55/person (includes an annual membership) For more information, contact Christine McCauley at 706-342-9252 or www.mmcgeorgia.org