- Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Holiday Concert at the Madison Morgan Cultural Center - For more information, visit www.mmcc-arts.org
- First Fridays in Downtown Madison – Visit the shops, galleries, and restaurants of Historic Downtown Madison every First Friday when the downtown stays open late. Enjoy live music, art exhibits, and food and beverage samples. Take a stroll through the historic district, and stay over to discover a different pace in one of Downtown Madison's beautifully appointed bed & breakfasts!
December 5 & 6:
- 31st Annual Holiday Tour of Homes - Step into a winter wonderland as you celebrate the season with a holiday favorite, Madison's Holiday Tour of Homes. With daytime and candlelight itineraries, this event is not to be missed. For more information and ticket information, visit www.madisonga.org
- Christmas in the Briar Patch - Our arts and crafts bazaar on the Courthouse Lawn from 3p.m. to 7p.m. offers unique gifts for those special people in your life! 6p.m. Lighted Christmas Parade will bring Santa through downtown! Free photos with Santa and movie after the parade and stores open until 8p.m. For more information, visit www.eatontonmainstreet.com or call 706.749.9150.
- Holiday Chocolate Sunday - Join the Lockerly Board of Trustees for a decadent selection of chocolate desserts in Lockery's beautifully decorated Rose Hill from 2 – 4 p.m. A history of Rose Hill will be presented at 3 p.m. Admission: $15. Rose Hill is located at Lockery Arboretum. 1543 Irwinton Road, Milledgeville, GA 31061. For more information, phone: 478-452-2112.
- Christmas on the Avenue - 4:00 p.m. & 6:30 p.m. The Churches along North Madison Avenue are ready to bring the family together for another Christmas Cantata, a much loved tradition at The Plaza! Please join us at one of the two shows, free of charge. Limit 10 tickets per order. To reserve your ticket contact The Plaza Arts Center at (706) 923-1655 or www.ThePlazaArtsCenter.com.
- Ernie Haase & Signature Sound, A Classic Christmas! - Festival Hall, Greensboro, Ga.Grammy nominated and Dove Award winning Ernie Haase & Signature Sound bring great harmonies, time-honored songs and energetic performances with a refreshing approach to classic and new material that is uniquely Signature Sound. Tickets on sale: Members September 8th and public September 30th www.opas.org 706.999.1518
- Holiday Parade followed by Caroling By Candlelight - Bundle up, ‘baby, it’s cold outside’ - Join friends and neighbors for our annual Holiday Parade and Caroling By Candlelight celebration in Town Park from 5:30pm - 7:30pm. An evening full of music and holiday spirit brought to you by Madison Main Street. Local church choirs, school choral groups and bands, and community based musicians will perform holiday carols certain to warm our hearts. Performers will also lead the crowd in familiar carols to extend the holiday cheer. www.madisonga.com
- Christmas Rush Classic Road Race - A downtown race offering varied distances of 5K, 8K, and 1 Mile Fun Run. For more information, contact Rusty Ewing at 706.342.4900 ext. 21